| || |
Tax Advice Canada
Accounting and Tax Advice Canada.com provides information on a wide range of valuable tax and accounting topics for both individuals and small business owners alike. Written by accountants, this site carries a wide range of accounting and tax information.
What does Accounting and Tax Advice Canada.com specialize in?
| ||Accounting today is a very different profession that is was not so long ago. An accountant today can be many things, they might specialize in tax, GAAP, IFRS, audit and financial statement preperation. That is the more traditional accounting 'bean counter' role. |
Accounting today is a very different profession that is was not so long ago. An accountant today can be many things, they might specialize in tax, GAAP, IFRS, audit and financial statement preperation. That is the more traditional accounting 'bean counter' role.
But today's accountant may be involved in many other areas. Accountant can be found performing personal financial planning, ERP and accounting software design and implementation and strategic management.
Accounting and Tax Advice Canada provides infomation on a range of topics that you find accountants involved in. Right now the focus is on personal tax for Canadians, managerial accounting and small business software.
So, are you searching for tax information?
- Do you the difference between a tax credit and a tax deduction?
- Are you contributing to your RRSP and saving tax?
- Have you ever done any tax planning?
- Are you sure you have not missed any deductions and credits on your tax return?
- Parents, looking for Canada Child Tax credit information?
Perhaps your a small business owner..
- Do you know what us involved in creating a balance sheet?
- Can you calculate a break even point?
- Need to know how to effectively use Microsoft Office Small Business Software?
Or maybe your both, regardless, the content on this site is meant to help you make more and pay less money!
- Know the difference between variable and fixed costs?
If you cannot find what your looking for we have Questions pages where you can ask us directly.