tax advice canada
canada tax


Canada Income Tax Forms

Anyone who has competed a tax return knows there Canada Income Tax Forms for almost everything imaginable. I'm going to start with a focus on the most common ones, T1 General, which is the one need for income tax filing Canada, and work down to the more lesser used ones. All forms here are linked to the CRA website, if they happen to update their site before I so, please drop me a line and let me know if you find any dead links.

Income Tax Forms (2009):

Income Tax and Benefit Guide
, this guide will help you complete your 2009 tax return.

T1 General Return, needed for income tax filing Canada,
this form is common to all but for Newfoundland and Labrador, Quebec, Ontario, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Non-Residents.

HBP Guide - CRA guide to the First Time Homebuyers Plan, (HBP), includes a T1036, required to make a HBP withdrawal.

LLP Guide - CRA guide to the Lifelong Learning Plan, (LLP), includes a RC 96, required to make a LLP withdrawal.

Click here to leave the Canada Income Tax Forms
page and return to the home page, where more important tax and accounting 

information can be found.